Let’s admit it, we all love a big dollop of mayonnaise with just about everything we eat! Whether it’s in a sandwich or a burger, or acts as a dip alongside anything under the sun, mayo is always a welcome part of any meal. But haven’t we had it with plain old, boring mayo? It’s time to mix it up and create some delicious mayo flavours with these super easy recipes that’ll take about 2 minutes, and make a world of difference and add that stunning dash of flavour to easy sandwich recipes or complex gourmet treats!
• Wasabi Mayo: Wasabi: For a spicy Japanese punch, add in a bit of powdered wasabi.
• Honey Mustard Mayo: Make a mix of some classic mayo, 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, a spoonful of lime juice and a dash of honey.
• Citrus Mayo: As the name suggests, just a dash of lemon juice can spruce up your regular old mayo.
• Chive Mayo: For a delicious mayo sauce recipe india, mix 1/3 cup fresh chopped chives, 2 minced garlic cloves and a dash of coarsely ground black pepper.
• Chipotle Mayo: Blend mayo with a chilly in adobo sauce for that spicy kick.
• Roasted Garlic Mayo: Roasted garlic: We all love roast garlic, don’t we? So spruce up your mayo with a few mashed cloves of roasted garlic for a delectable flavour.
• Herb Mayo: We all love our fill of herbs, so blend in 2 1/2 tbsp chopped herbs of your choice (could be parsley, dill, oregano, basil, chives, tarragon, thyme, basil). Goes great with easy sandwich recipes.
• Sun Dried Tomato Mayo: Mix together 1 garlic clove, 1/4 cup chopped and well drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil –and then add the mayo.